Monday, June 05, 2006

Yippeeeeeee

I just figured out how to change my profile pic!

It only took me 6 months!

Yaaaaaay I am the smartest woman ALIVE

(not really...I just got all my grading done)

I'm really proud of that hat by the way...Elizabeth and I found it at the Cleveland Marathon Expo and it says, "How about a threesome?" And then it has a picture of three little stick figure dudes swimming, biking, and running.

Why? What were YOU thinking I meant when I said threesome?

ha ha ha At least I didn't mention gopher poon-tang....:) Sorry, Wil, couldn't resist! I cracked up at that TriLife Lesson--and Wil's subsequent discovery...

Somebody's got a birthday tomorrow....somebody in blogland, too.....oh who could it be?

Why am I still awake?

Open water swim adventure tomorrow, too....let's hope TriSaraTops isn't swimming with any dead fish tomorrow....you think I'm kiddin'? Stranger things have happened....

10 comments:

Jodi said...

After Sunday's swim, I can pretty much give you the dead fish guarantee. Don't drink the water! :)

See you in the lake tonight!

Habeela said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you have an awesome day and a year full of PRs.

Kurt said...

Have a great B day youngster!

I love some of the cute little things at the expo's. They can be fun to give away!

Lance Notstrong said...

That hat is awesome!!! I love stuff like that....I wish I had more places I could wear them. They frown on that at the office :-(

Battman said...

Great posts! Hap-B-Day! Celebrate tri-style; exercize until the point of fatigue induced pain then fix it all with the proper Endurance Recovery Potion (ERP)!

Rice said...

lol.. “why am I still awake:” that can be the name of my blog.. Or “I have to get back to work why am I wasting time with this”

Great pics the other day looks like a lot of fun.. Oh and great new pic on the side too..

Cheers.

Rice.

Chad said...

Happy Birthday!!! Love the photos too.

qcmier said...

HaHa, I know better than to wish you a happy birthday!!!

Do history teachers ever forget dates?

teacherwoman said...

So, I have been struggling with trying to change my profile picture....how did you do that???

Joe said...

I like the new profile pic! Very attractive indeed! (Your old one wasn't too shabby either...)