Friday, May 02, 2008

Public Service Announcement

Never, never, NEVER buy a gift from PersonalCreations.com.

The WORST customer service EVER. EVER EVER EVER.

They screwed up the shipping and sent the gift to me, and refuse to acknowledge the mistake or credit my account. Now I have to purchase packaging and reship it myself.

I informed them I was going to post this everywhere I could and also write a letter to the manager (since they refused to let me speak to one). So, here it is.

HORRIBLE company. Cute gift, though...but don't buy anything from them unless you want a lot of headache and to be out extra money!

/end rant/

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Thanks for the heads-up!

Janet Edwards said...

From this and other things I gather, you are having a stressful day. Hugs and beer to you!

Kurt said...

Never heard of them but will avoid them.

Thanks!

Bolder said...

i think it's important to do these PSAs

for the good companies too...

i hope your post becomes highly ranked under the search engines...

and, that you take a screen shot of that, and send it to the company...