Thursday, December 11, 2008

So yeah...

...about that "cold?"

Um, well, the 7 mile run in the snow that I just didn't have my mojo for on Sunday but did anyway threw me over the edge. Oops.

Stayed home Monday, went to the doctor, and finally had to admit it. Full blown sinus-infection. Poop. On some antibiotics now, though, and feeling much better after 3 forced rest days!

Arg.

Anyhoo, had a fantabulous run outside this lovely chilly evening, and completely negative split it out the WAZOO, so I feel like things are settling back in. Yay!

I'll be hitting the pool after school tomorrow since I have to go in early to lead a review session in the morning, and then I've got a run and a nice long indoor ride planned for this weekend. Along with MASSIVE BUCKEYE CONSTRUCTION. If I do say so myself, I make DAMN GOOD BUCKEYES.

Sunday I'll be chillin' with JenC and some other tri pals for some Christmas fun! Can't wait to see my chicas!

Happy training, everyone!

6 comments:

Tamara said...

Buckeyes. buckeyes. buckeyes. I grew up in Columbus, but now the closest I get are these $3/each creations at the local bakery that are chocolate and peanut butter, but not anywhere close to the real thing. I'm so jealous!

Steve Stenzel said...

I don't know what a Buckeye is.

And good luck getting better! Rest up!!

Maggs said...

I love Buckeyes. I grew up in central Ohio and my mom still makes them and sends me some every year. So many people were deprived in childhood to not have buckeye candy.

Hope you kicked the cold.

TriShannon said...

You should totally send me some buckeyes. :)

I hope you have knocked out your cold.

Rachel said...

Take it easy and heal quickly! Rest up and you'll get better faster.

triguyjt said...

heal quickly...the buckeyes will help in that regard!!!!!