Sunday, March 18, 2012

Bring Out the GIMP

(I think the gimp's sleeping)

(Well, I guess you'll just have to go wake him up now, won't you?)

Sorry.  I couldn't resist that.

It is very hard to type right now.  Because remember, back two years ago, when I almost chopped off my right pinky finger?  Yeah, now I have MATCHING GIMP PINKIES.

Seriously.  Who does this?

This guy!  With an avocado slicer and a misguided attempt to make guacamole from an under-ripe avocado!

This is very unfortunate, because I have many many good things to say.  So I will have to leave you now with a HUGE FRICKEN CONGRATULATIONS to my amazing coach, Emily Cocks, for her 4th place finish today at Rev3 Costa Rica!  She's kind of a big deal, people.  You best check yourselves.

Congrats, Coach Em!  You inspire me big time.

Back (hopefully) in a day or two when I don't have to type like I'm a five year old!

No comments: