Tuesday, May 08, 2012

On The Bright Side

Since I'm not racing in 10 days,

1.  I'll get extra snuggle time with sweet little new twins niece Layla and nephew Logan when they come to visit.

2.  When they come visit, I don't have to worry about Saturday night's meal.  Pass me the BEAN BURRITOS, baby.  With a side of margarita.

3.  My toes might actually look nice the first month of the summer, instead of all falling off and me painting my nubs.

4.  More time to swim, lift, and do yoga.  Because right now those are basically the only things I can do.

So I went for a ride Sunday and about 6 miles from home, I flatted.  Of course, with nothing in the back, because Bug had taken the bottle with all my goodies and put it in the back of his Jeep.  Fail.  I sat down on the side of the road and someone ran by me and waved.  I waved back.  Then I cried.

Made it home, which was good.  Then decided the universe hated me and I should probably just stop for now.  Had a fire with some s'mores with Matt and a nice cold one and felt a little better.

Speaking of Jeeps, did you know that Stormtroopers like to drive Jeeps?

And 4 1/2 year old boys are pretty much the coolest, funnest, awesomeness people ever.  In case you were wondering.

Keeping the chin up,

TST

1 comment:

Carolina John said...

Enjoy having the extra family in town! It's always fun.