Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Lakers Beat the Supersonics

Today I didn't even hafta use my A-K!

I gotta say it was a good day.

And Mama served the breakfast with NO HOG.
Yes, Ice Cube says it well, folks.  I had a really good day today!  The numbers are all screwy since the last timing mat didn't work right, but by all accounts I either PR'd or came DARN close to it in both the swim AND the....RUN!

RUN

No, that's not a typo.  I hit mile two at 15:49 for pete's sake.

WHAT?!?!?!?!

Super excited and I felt like I had a perma-smile on from seeing so many awesome friends.  I love this schtuff!

Full report to come once I get some actual splits.  The bike course was KILLAH, bro.  It was definitely a challenging course.  So, to finish in 2:44 which was about 3 1/2 minutes shy of my PR on a flat course was definitely cause for celebration!

Back with a report as soon as I can!

No comments: